What is PALS?
PALS is a free, informal, confidential help and advice service for patients, carers and their families. It is there to help you when you need advice, have concerns or don’t know where to turn.
What do PALS do?
PALS can help with queries about GPs, dentists, opticians, pharmacies, as well as services offered by local hospitals and all other NHS community services.
- Help you get the information you need about the NHS
- Listen and respond to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Sort out problems quickly on your behalf in an informal and friendly manner
- Use your feedback to help improve the services that we deliver
- Please contact us via any of the methods below and we will be happy to help.
How can I contact PALS?
You can contact the PALS team using the following details:
Text : 075 406 68541
Fax: 01782 298228
Tel: 0800 030 4563 or 0300 404 2999 ext 2453
Patient Services on behalf of Herefordshire CCG
Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit
Online: Compliments and Feedback
What are PALS opening times?
PALS is open Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm (excluding bank holidays).
Where is my nearest PALS team?
You can find your nearest PALS office on the NHS Choices website.
You can also ask your GP surgery, hospital or phone NHS 111for details of your nearest PALS.
What happens with my information?
Any information you give us will be treated as strictly confidential. We may need to collect personal information from you in order to provide the best possible service. However, we will not give your personal details to anyone without your consent.
For more information on PALS please visit the NHS Choices website here