Herefordshire CCG are undertaking activities and events to listen to the views and experiences of local people, regarding community health and care services.
We have been seeking your views on what local community health and care services could look like in Herefordshire. We want you to be involved in how we shape services for the future.
YOUR FEEDBACK SO FAR
More than 800 Herefordshire residents have spoken about how they see future health and care services being developed in their communities across the county.
From July to early October 2017 the CCG collected feedback about local people’s experiences with primary and community care services, so that they are able to design future services that are tailored to what matters most for patients.
During this period 803 people were involved through:
• Locality public sessions (243)
• Interviews at G.P. surgeries, libraries and other locations (104)
• Online survey (298)
• Service-user focus groups (26) and events (20)
• Health professionals and partnerships (65)
• Kington Health Commission and Joint event with Healthwatch Herefordshire (47)
Throughout the process, the feedback from each locality has been shared and published (below) on the CCG’s website and the full report being presented can be viewed at Governing Body Papers 2017
We are currently in the process of planning our continued public and stakeholder engagement for 2018. Once scheduled, new events will be published here.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
The best way to learn more about the engagement is to come along to one of our Engagement Events.
If you would like to be involved in the community services engagement, but can't attend one of our public meetings there are still a number of ways to get involved and stay informed:
- Contact Us
- Join our membership newsletter to hear about the latest events and news
- We will also share highlights from our events and event reminders on Twitter.