Put simply, we want to create high quality health and care services that benefit everyone in Herefordshire. The kind of services that we would want available for our friends and family if they were unwell or needed help and support with a condition that impacted their lifestyle. In essence we want to create a high quality, sustainable and integrated Herefordshire health economy with the public and patients at the heart of everything we do.
We adhere to the seven principles of public life (the Nolan principles):
Our values are:
To be accountable to Herefordshire's patients and public, who are at the heart of everything we do.
- To aim to be a high reputation, high performance CCG
- To have strong, close links to front line clinical practice
- To enable patients and public to take responsibility for themselves
- To ensure equality and equity of services and outcomes
- To maintain continuous and meaningful staff engagement