Folder Publication Scheme
Under the FOI Act, the CCG must provide a Publication Scheme and it follows the template provided by the Information Commissioner's Office. This sets out seven commitments which the CCG makes and seven classes of information it provides.
This section is designed to be a guide to finding the various types of information easily.
Our Publication Scheme covers information routinely published by the CCG, and is reviewed on regular basis.
Classes of information
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- Contract Sanctions
- Our priorities and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
The classes of information will not generally include:
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
The method by which information published under this scheme will be made available
The CCG will indicate clearly to the public what information is covered by this scheme and how it can be obtained.
Where it is within the capability of the CCG, information will be provided on its website www.herefordshireccg.nhs.uk
Expenditure over £25,000
View our over £25,000 Expenditure Reports
View our Contract Sanctions
The CCG's Governing Board oversees most of the major decisions as its main role is to set the strategic direction of the CCG's and manage performance. Meetings of the CCG's Governing Board are held in public.
Herefordshire Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to being accountable to our patients and public and placing them at the heart of everything we do. There are a number of ways patients can have their say, more information is available in the Get Involved section of this website.